Welcome to Al-Huda Cultural Centre and Mosque
Al-Huda was established in 1985 to serve both the spiritual and social needs of the local Muslim population in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The local Muslim population has grown in recent years such that it is no longer feasible to accommodate the growing demand for Friday prayer space, education classes, Dawah and other activities. Our intention is for this masjid to cater for the growing needs of the local community.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Prayer space for approximately 600 people (Men & Women)
- Wudhu facilities for Men and Women
- Establishment of 5 daily prayers including Jumu’ah prayers
- Establishment of Eid prayers
- Dawah activities in Arabic, English & Somali
- Islamic School for children aged 5 – 16
Use only width OR height parameter values.